2. "Send the Boats Away " was composed by.....?
3. "We three kings of Orient are,
One on a tractor, one in a car,
One on a scooter, blowing his hooter..."
was made famous by.....?
The Big Muffin Serious Band
4. The roria is a traditional Maori.....?
conch shell trumpet
5. Who composed the music for these lyrics? "When Cobb and Co ran coaches
from the Buller to the Grey
I went for a livery stable lad
at a halt up Westport way"
6. This "lovely lady" is....?
7. "My love's hair was golden, like .....?....... in summer." (Cape)
8. "Gin and Raspberry" has NOT yet been recorded by.....?
Bok, Muir & Trickett (USA)
Fear of Drinking (Canada)
The Chaps (Otago)
9. Bill Worsfold wrote this song about his immigrant great-grandfather.
"For the heart knows of only one language
That the eyes alone speak with ease
Though she could only speak .....?.......
And I only spoke Portuguese"
10.Click the button to play this old tune.
Score = % And if you must peep at the answers, they are at the bottom of this page,If your browser is set for Java script.
Happy Christmas from John, Lynn & Rowan
DownloadInocculateITa freecorporate-strengthanti-virus programwith free weekly upgrades